Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anne Hathaway in Marni: tragic or cute?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjoJFnf0hyphenhyphenvG1-Xpn7LFSu0I7JUy87ATgh11rF-3c741gGJAIx_VL3PnQxX3JNHkHFrtzbUJwbHxv5hpLcHW-rSEWLI9W7OBwgQ6tvQhpig-lkxVDBVAU1rw_cQ306rWKqng8nxc_BrI6g/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-03-480x720.jpg
These pictures of Anne Hathaway at a press screening of Rio, an animated film in which Anne has done a voice.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAW67EOMEIn9_aiV4C4RrQ2hlyYgj5SxGh0Ph3W0CxXdXFQduavxfcMC_gSrtg9VC7jM613VxURJVw58OPLc-aWlKQBUnvob8pHZcY6Abx2qG4WpgK135vExjXTmBFJxHxZToVLFVtM70/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-07-480x720.jpg

This is not the prime minister, is the selection process, so no need to wear their best clothes for Anna or something. And maybe the problem - it's like Anna with "random" team games.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8Z1KXynGj_dHJ-ANk-0vmcQg2A8Nev_fBHpJQ-Svi0iGlAoeHrQfJF5o2LgbbolgTsGRqnJ3CYgMe_oyFlnTrS4wTwyECmu_PGwC4sVNOsOBwVeg4tink09WPcXX7KaYY9n-mP8gdkx8/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-00-480x720.jpg

I mean ... Marni Rachel Zoe get this up and down it? Or not entirely Anna? Really, really want to think they chose a sweater.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJwfECNNXieieukEIPoN0PfIhcmaua1oI9rRg2TiXXB6gpUxRPDgZZhE10AXbwpuf-991OP43C_AerumdUJCFkvSot9iilSJe0C8aScbI1FvgbxPvvxA59qp-yaVUIJmWd2Um0QMLuC_g/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-06-480x720.jpg

It's like a version of the high culture of the 90's something, would have led to Freddy Krueger.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqmDVQlB4mS-_jQwWyUITu2lvnzh3e4sG7eXsy64wjKccbN-nO7_XkDw-et5uBbOvWVnkOj9taHbDZBj8_-98OJmVbIwPEqhVs0OdumZxjaZ-Kd_P1iWbpzGhcnouxQfuRpgDD2WXx_Rg/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-09-480x720.jpg

And the pants would be nice ... in another situation. How, without the sweater.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGJz6mOhzm-b21ODMZ60D3AMKG8eWIRt1kaqPaRpYv0AIWDpGIBE1Y0MnfKASQyulvSW2_pNN1UyXihyphenhyphenQk6LkdHfmfhk6lUxsX2q4RKngBZT3Pc4a4QtQ053LQ24ixbH-XnvbpZsPBmUM/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-01-480x720.jpg

But I can not hate Ann. She is beautiful and talented, and Rachel Zoe stops to put on the worst shit I do on the Internet.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKcXaByCVVq_pNyEIKWJUjXvaoH4ER3y2rN22VJJ9yIt13K8GGgfVNiC81t7BrbDa6IYNR1TbLcV1BdCHmPDXiY0PLDS4YUQJUZzlkaP7Anlw2jG2miEn9nJzj3owKbdkvQpKLd4qSgqg/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-12-480x720.jpg

I have high hopes for her and James Franco at the Oscars - as owner, I think he was surprised at the end of each of us and eliminate the park, press a thumb.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi6kNgIbeLbWFWfYyQ8WDLFU3GSpiG9m-UBLEn2Fml2vCFVtYDYp9k94DtGzTnk19u3G1FXg2WVlaL8-iBOuEheZEd3quElxdFKcQQFKZeYE7OtTVOhHcchB0KLhUJ7MD0EDgGhpXpmEVE/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-04-480x720.jpg......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment