Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kool-Aid situation is even worse wig Rihanna

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhma6hglRYVgWDswT0NgfPCm6n3fpFNw1tKpiEYHHF8F2rS9hbhqdDdAcyA3sj7X2QzRdG0L5N7_eXU1VjIrE8IxR-VyQ_jW4W_UgusHVSod3mAkLag7qWVR_bqSLuQgF7sTZ2clC3BB4o/s1600/1104-rihanna-london-christmas-05-480x720.jpg
I remember the first time Britney Spears at the scene. I like their music much, but I thought it was a beautiful thing. Right in front of four or five years, and I do not remember when she looked cute.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjaqE4JPFYrK6CqLFDevbMD-3AqUUXj_sozL3D-5Q7qCgORJ_aXy_3c7wceAuUq2g8642yg5GVJOCa9M5148gczxRwFe-Ronf4Rqb91ALyQ8x1Vi1qEVyzsSsiBRvvHi6lMf2xMo923rNk/s1600/1104-rihanna-london-christmas-02-480x720.jpg

It is very tempting as "surprising" and leading to a series of terrible wigs, cuts of fabrics and styles. Earlier this year, remove the hair with this terrible shave half a cup of red mushrooms.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgfqoW4rZGOa_2O8e-nQLI2fohKR36WVbMdOl_9b08fbf03aTWhG_n7doM5dLEEyZc_bFGH3bvVQ-2aro5upDy0y_Qp_Lhs1q64R5E4VxUbaK5yGdBOyxdReX4PvJPt40v-Z3WuRDCwLkM/s1600/1104-rihanna-london-christmas-04-480x720.jpg

Grew this crap for months and is now on his shoulders, even Kool-Aid red / pink Day-Glo. And now Huey has a new wig. And they cover as hell.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjujSl69UEd53IlMCXh4RxylWzin_nNeiAT-tp_Mz4KI7bZc11OhGCV41IfArnCiqs97UzfEfcuCs1BpLGH0OcINVecKuSt5FANSLqKyOdkpgQJxom8QIov3D9hbkuT-PmcWLaXn0GEaMA/s1600/1104-rihanna-london-christmas-00-480x720.jpg

Ugh. I do not understand. And above all, my cries and tells me that Huey has its own style and does its job - so that only part of it. Riri The problem is that I think is fashionable. She believes he did everything first, and that many girls want to try to find it - if the wigs and cuts and dye jobs. It is starting a trend, and more. And instead of the trend, it seems that she tries too hard to be different. They are in 14 years.
...................................................................................................
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggLGDeF_2XoDMbcGNcji_nJCQYwOUPQZkBQBKpZI4WGTn_SNMq75m5rl91e2rnlj3x7OuIJkFPQ-HVobonECafTE1E9rGXsn-3O2pOyldiKyEfEOs_crkeVl1E6R2qArZs2RJ5Z7h4jJk/s1600/1104-rihanna-london-christmas-01-480x720.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment